JackBlade

Vigilantes and bounty hunters

If this system is in place I don't want it to be like gta5 were you just kill the guy instead you have to bring them alive to the police if you're a bounty hunter to get your money and if you are a vigilante you should have to drop them off close to a police officer or police building. I'm not sure what you'll use but I would appreciate any ideas about knocking people out or having something to transport them with.

how about shooting their legs, they fall down and crawl, you shoot the arms after that and then use stunning ammo using weapons?

I think that is too of a complicated function for identity's development right now, having distinct body part damage I mean.

On 4/15/2016 at 5:29 PM, Shimozukachi said:

how about shooting their legs, they fall down and crawl, you shoot the arms after that and then use stunning ammo using weapons?

Then they will bleed to death then you'll be under arrest for murder. xD

5 hours ago, FrozenCarpet said:

Then they will bleed to death then you'll be under arrest for murder. xD

they can always cooperate before death gets them :D

On 4/15/2016 at 5:31 PM, JackBlade said:

If this system is in place I don't want it to be like gta5 were you just kill the guy instead you have to bring them alive to the police if you're a bounty hunter to get your money and if you are a vigilante you should have to drop them off close to a police officer or police building. I'm not sure what you'll use but I would appreciate any ideas about knocking people out or having something to transport them with.

well technically being a vigilante is illegal you cannot take the law into your own hand if you witness a crime you could make a citizens arrest, but that's it you can't go out looking for criminals to catch. If you were going to be a vigilante you would instantly be labeled as a criminal. But don't let that deter you if you want to paint that skull on your T-shirt and go after the local crime family do it, just remember the police aren't going to hesitate to do the same to you