Malibu

Yay it’s coming! But what to get??

I forgot about this game for a while but just received the email stating it’s coming really soon! Unfortunately, I see I never bought a package. :$

My question is what package/items did you buy? I’m tempted to get the luxury apartment (both vanity items and Maltese dog) but I don’t see the point if I’ll just get the same motorcycle as the other packages.

Do you think it’s better to buy the basic module/passport package and wait to see in-game first? 

• Like 3

If you're on the fence about what to get I would at least buy the Founder so you have access to the modules and beta. Personally, I bought the Homeowner package so I would have someplace to call home once the game is released! I'm pretty content with it, but I guess it depends on what you want to do in the game. Some people like starting from the bottom and working their way up so they only have the basic package. Others might want to explore the island so they have one with a car in it. 

Decorating a luxury apartment sounds pretty cool though so if you have spare funds I would definitely go for the apartment! ^.^

• Like 2

I just have the $30 founders pack.  I’m thinking of upgrading, but idk. Because I kind of want to start with nothing and get everything on my own.

• Like 1

I went all the way and bought the VIP package. 

I'm considering saving up and purchasing the standalone penthouse and maybe a cat or dog.

I also purchased the vanity phone number because why not?

Although I suppose it's pointless telling someone to purchase the VIP because A you need to be really invested in the game and B you need to have 500 dollars or equivalent.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343

I'm probably going to start with nothing and enjoy earning it all. :)

Edited by Avanah
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I bought the biker package. I thought it would be a nice way to start out. Do a little bit of exploring before settling on a certain area or profession. Also, I wasn't sure how long it would take me to start receiving enough income to pay for all the "pretties" I actually wanted. (i.e. flashy apartment) I'm sure the starting cash on some of these packages would be enough to pay the rent for a bit but I didn't have the numbers to say how long.

My only advice about which package to get would be *clear throat* "Don't pledge what you will miss"

@AVANAH Love your quote. 

Edited by Alwynn
  • Like 1

It really is up to your play style. Personally I have OCD so I plan on purchasing EVERY package there is just so it can say Player Owned on them. Currently I got Penthouse, VIP Package, Pets, Vanity, Clothing, and All vehicles/Motorcycles. Will work on garages and rest of houses later.

• Like 1

Have they mentioned anything about how the houses will work? Is it the first person to get to one and buy gets it or is it on a market place like apartments?