Sign in to follow this  
MemphisMan

Tracker update of 17 hours ago?

Just noticed on my phone that the Task tracker was showing updated 17 hours ago but the last task still to do. Then I get on my desktop PC and it says last updated 2 days ago as usual. ??? Anyone else see that update? If I could figure out how to do attachments I'd post it. 

Solved: Google Chrome wasn't updating but see the 18 hours now update with another browser. Phone uses Safari.

Edited by MemphisMan

The Development tracker says updated every day or two but the same user interface task for the last 6 to 8 weeks has seen in testing im sure it doesn't take almost 8 weeks to test one user Interface thing.

Im Sure a lot of people are wondering if this game will ever be released i mean they have raised over 1.3 Million US Dollars.

34 minutes ago, Oozle30 said:

The Development tracker says updated every day or two but the same user interface task for the last 6 to 8 weeks has seen in testing im sure it doesn't take almost 8 weeks to test one user Interface thing.

Im Sure a lot of people are wondering if this game will ever be released i mean they have raised over 1.3 Million US Dollars.

Bugs with the apartment customization and the elevator. Devs are working hard to get it all fixed.

10 hours ago, Oozle30 said:

i mean they have raised over 1.3 Million US Dollars.

why do people keep using this as an argument? a million is nothing when it comes to game development... look up some statistics, the range can be between 15 and 150 million, does 1 million still seem a lot to you?

4 hours ago, dagtag said:

why do people keep using this as an argument? a million is nothing when it comes to game development... look up some statistics, the range can be between 15 and 150 million, does 1 million still seem a lot to you?

I agree bro.  Like they think it’s a huge budget, but it’s actually a really small one.

• Like 1