Preston_bodhi_343

Where's my pledge?

I've just checked the store and I happened to come across all the current pledges, I pledged 500 dollars to get the VIP package and according to the store I don't own it. Instead it says add to cart yet the store recognises I own the citizen and founders pack.

Is there an issue going on and if so how soon will it be fixed because I paid for a pledge and I'd rather not lose it.

Hello Preston_bodhi_343,

Some users have been experiencing an issue where the shop page doesn't recognize their previously owned package, specifically the Up-Sized and The VIP. The items from within those packages should still be appended to your account, however. You should be able to see an "Items" tab on http://www.identityrpg.com/account/view/profile to verify what you own.

The issue lies in the fact that items were added to both those packages, so you might have seen the shop try to sell you The VIP for a discounted price. If this is the case, then what's happening is that the system is just trying to sell you the new items that were added to The VIP when in reality they should've been appended to your profile already. Our web developer has been notified of the issue and has been working to rectify such an oddity. If you're still encountering problems with The VIP, feel free to send me a printscreen or explanation of what's occurring and I'll be sure to forward it to the web developer so he can view your case specifically.

5 minutes ago, Beach_Ball said:

Hello Preston_bodhi_343,

Some users have been experiencing an issue where the shop page doesn't recognize their previously owned package, specifically the Up-Sized and The VIP. The items from within those packages should still be appended to your account, however. You should be able to see an "Items" tab on http://www.identityrpg.com/account/view/profile to verify what you own.

The issue lies in the fact that items were added to both those packages, so you might have seen the shop try to sell you The VIP for a discounted price. If this is the case, then what's happening is that the system is just trying to sell you the new items that were added to The VIP when in reality they should've been appended to your profile already. Our web developer has been notified of the issue and has been working to rectify such an oddity. If you're still encountering problems with The VIP, feel free to send me a printscreen or explanation of what's occurring and I'll be sure to forward it to the web developer so he can view your case specifically.

Thanks for the response beach_ball.

I realised after I made this post that the items I pledged for are in fact still on my account and therefore concluded that the shop must have an issue which I sent you a message regarding, the fact it's been acknowledged means I can sit back and relax about it.

Thanks for the speedy response.