FaithMable

Hi! Got some questions

Ignore my other post I put up, its in the wrong section.

Hi, just signed up, my name is Nami May, but in the gaming world I go by several names, one being Faith Mable.

I've been looking for a good roleplay game or server on a game but I've always been disappointing. From games like Gmod to conan exiles to second life. I've been sifting through and looking for a proper and good RP experience and this game looks like it would really fill the void for me.

So just some questions:

1: Do you have a discord? Discord servers I've found to always be helpful, good for chatting and I do prefer voice chat.

2: What is the status of the game?  I just got here and oblivious to where things are sorry.

3: Can I preorder the game, back it or whatever? I'm interested I won't lie, kinda want to hop in asap.

4: What can I expect in the game, is it proper roleplay in the form of a city roleplay or something? Need some clarification

I'm busy in real life doing housework so I posted this here to await replies, thank you in advance and have some virtual cookies from me.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, FaithMable said:

Ignore my other post I put up, its in the wrong section.

Hi, just signed up, my name is Nami May, but in the gaming world I go by several names, one being Faith Mable.

I've been looking for a good roleplay game or server on a game but I've always been disappointing. From games like Gmod to conan exiles to second life. I've been sifting through and looking for a proper and good RP experience and this game looks like it would really fill the void for me.

So just some questions:

1: Do you have a discord? Discord servers I've found to always be helpful, good for chatting and I do prefer voice chat.

2: What is the status of the game?  I just got here and oblivious to where things are sorry.

3: Can I preorder the game, back it or whatever? I'm interested I won't lie, kinda want to hop in asap.

4: What can I expect in the game, is it proper roleplay in the form of a city roleplay or something? Need some clarification

I'm busy in real life doing housework so I posted this here to await replies, thank you in advance and have some virtual cookies from me.

Hey welcome, first of all i'm going to try and answer all of your questions.

1. The Discord can be found here:

2. The status of the game is: in development. But we are expecting to play the beta of the game very soon. They are going to release 3 modules before the full game is out. You can see here when the first module is out (very soon) http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

3. Yes you can! You can back the devevlopers by going here: http://www.identityrpg.com/shop/    But remeber that you need atleast the Founder pack to be able to play the beta access!

4. What you can expect? You can expect a big open world role playing game, it's like city rp but there is no limit to what you can do. It's finally the game that we all roleplayers have been waiting for! I understand your frustration where you try diffrent games for rp, like Garrys mod city rp but in the end it's limited to something and it's not filling what you have been expected. This game is going to change all that and is finally the upcoming dream for us. Read more on their website here about the RP http://www.identityrpg.com/info/

This is how the devevlopers describe the game: 

"

.. a new breed of massively multiplayer online role-playing game where hundreds of players interact in a world of absolute freedom, where it's the actions of players which determine your fate and the fate of the world you live in.

Live as a criminal, a police officer, business person or anything in between. You are in full control of your own future in your persuit of wealth, glory and power."

I can't wait for the first module release!! Again, welcome to the community :)

Edited by ReaL1337

40 minutes ago, ReaL1337 said:

play the beta of the game very soon.

Beta is after all 3 modules. The modules are 3 standalone small pieces of the Game.. We are expecting Module 1 not the Beta.

1. 1. $15 for game access at the full release on steam.
  2. 2. $30 for game access at full release on steam, 3 Module and a Beta also. 

To question 4: The map of the Island will be 225km2 and the full game servers will have around 300 - 500 players per server.

@FaithMable

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Will you have a partner system, allow me to be a wife and do things like gardening or something relaxing? Or perhaps be a nurse or something?

I'm really into partner roleplay,  possibly family stuff, and as bad as it sounds, being the stereotypical housewife as its what I do in real life. 

From what I've seen and heard this does seem like the perfect roleplay game, and since it will be coming to steam that's even better, I game tons on steam. I'm gonna grab the founder pack asap, I'm really hyped now. Is there a eta on final release, or stable version with base content? 

Also thank you for the replies

15 minutes ago, FaithMable said:

Will you have a partner system, allow me to be a wife and do things like gardening or something relaxing? Or perhaps be a nurse or something?

I'm really into partner roleplay,  possibly family stuff, and as bad as it sounds, being the stereotypical housewife as its what I do in real life. 

From what I've seen and heard this does seem like the perfect roleplay game, and since it will be coming to steam that's even better, I game tons on steam. I'm gonna grab the founder pack asap, I'm really hyped now. Is there a eta on final release, or stable version with base content? 

Also thank you for the replies

You can marry also there will be a social media thing where you can update your marital status. There will be no kids in the game, as in player models.

You can be apart of the EMS which will include medics not sure about a nurse as such.

I believe there is farming not entirely sure about gardening but I don't think it would be that hard to implement if they have a farming system already.

There will be quite a few relaxing things to do you know like parks, cinemas and many more.

The game could be pretty revolutionary, let's hope it reaches its full potential.

Edited by MichaelPayne