Sign in to follow this  
Veeblefetzer

WOOT & greetings fellow Identifiers

Hello all,

Thank you for reading my introduction. I'm looking forward to the release of Identity. There have been a lot of other games with a similar theme, whether it be a modded version of a shooter franchise or a standalone MMORPG,  but none of which have honed in on the niche that is described by the developers of Identity.

I've been a gamer for many many moons. In 1994 my friends and I started a gaming community where we got together in our basements and hooked our PC's together to game. As time went on we invested into implementing our own dedicated gaming servers online, leasing servers and hosting several different genres of game-play. By 2003 we we're running a PC storefront, where we built new PC's, modded existing ones and even performed Xbox modifications. We leased the old grocery store next to us and hosted 150 to 300 person LAN parties. We had competitions, prizes, giveaways and even big name sponsors. It was a different experience back then. Internet was dial up at the start, connections were miserably slow and LAN's were the only way to have a fully immersed experience.

There were games we hosted that had more than one server and we imposed a strict RP policy on some of them. We had a lot of fun with this aspect of the game and have been waiting for something a little more refined to come along. Could this be it? Could it be... Identity?

• Like 1

Welcome to the Identity community! Please be sure to check the links in my signature as they have very useful information. 

The game won't be releasing yet but we will be getting the 1st of 3 modules, after the 3 module we will get a Beta and then the full game release. There will be no private servers until the Full Game Release.

If you would like access to the 3 Modules, Beta and Full game then you must pledge $30 or more (Founder or above). If you just want the full game (Citizen) then you need to pledge $15. 

I hope you enjoy it here.

regards,

LuckyDuck

• Like 1