Sign in to follow this  
Phil7789

YouTube Press kit

Hey guys,

I know there is much delay in the game but nontheless I am curios if there is any official press kit available for the creation of YouTube videos? And if it is allowed to create videos of the TS module or if this is not wanted by the devs? Could perhaps a developer reach out and throw some information at me? That would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Phil

1 hour ago, Phil7789 said:

היי חבר 'ה,

אני יודע שיש הרבה עיכוב במשחק אבל בכל זאת אני סקרן אם יש כל ערכת העיתונות הרשמית זמין עבור יצירת קטעי וידאו של YouTube? ואם זה מותר ליצור קטעי וידאו של מודול TS או אם זה לא רצה על ידי devs? אולי היזם יכול להגיע החוצה ולזרוק קצת מידע עלי? זה יהיה נהדר.

תודה מראש,

פיל

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgxGhDGtorj_-EedFA4w5g/videos

I am not quite sure what you want to tell me with the link? I know the videos of identity.

I wondered if there is a press kit available including the logo of the game for the use in thumbnails.

9 hours ago, Phil7789 said:

I am not quite sure what you want to tell me with the link? I know the videos of identity.

I wondered if there is a press kit available including the logo of the game for the use in thumbnails.

No, there is no press kit available. As far as I know one is not planned for the future either.

I personally hope no press kit is given because people have pledged and so everyone should have to but then again if it helps, they will. likely, not planned though.