JoelKeys

Apartment Customisation

Am I the only one who is incredibly excited for the apartment customisation? From what I can see this game in general is only slightly above average game, however the apartment customisation aspect is absolutely incredible and far beyond anything I have personally ever seen. The Housing video is actually the reason I decided to pledge. What do you all think?

• Like 3

I'm also excited for the customisation. But i'm even more excited for home the laptop and phone is going to work, like if you can create your own website and that kind of stuff

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, johannes67890 said:

I'm also excited for the customisation. But i'm even more excited for home the laptop and phone is going to work, like if you can create your own website and that kind of stuff

Hell yeah, I used to love this game back on Bebo called Miniplanet or something, you essentially just made your room unique and people could come visit but you could also go the town center to chat with strangers. This is how I am gonna play TS module definitely

I understand a lot of people compare this to GTA but I'll be glad to have my apartment look unique instead of everyone having the same interior. ( Except for like one apartment in GTA which most people don't have and barely counts as being customizable. )

• Like 1