There are npcs that sit on the balcony and smoke. And add cigarettes in the game :)

6 hours ago, Sergiu07 said:

There are npcs that sit on the balcony and smoke. And add cigarettes in the game :)

There won't be roaming NPC's/ NPC's smoking please take a look at the recent TS module game-play video as it is shown that you can smoke. Click me ---> Video

• Like 1

If NPCs were going to be lingering around smoking for long periods of time, I hope they hack and cough a lot too. After awhile, I would start to wonder how long they could be smoking until they become ill... ha.

On 23/07/2018 at 1:50 AM, Braithan said:

If NPCs were going to be lingering around smoking for long periods of time, I hope they hack and cough a lot too. After awhile, I would start to wonder how long they could be smoking until they become ill... ha.

There are no NPC's 

39 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

There are no NPC's 

On 23/07/2018 at 1:50 AM, Braithan said:

If NPCs were going to be lingering around smoking for long periods of time, I hope they hack and cough a lot too. After awhile, I ould start to wonder how long they could be smoking until they become ill... ha.

There are no Roaming NPC's in this game. There are a select few NPC's as only store vendors and some illegal types to find in back alley's also. There are no Roaming NPC's though.