Hill

1 Type of Joinable Slot for All

Hello,

I would like to suggest there be 1 type of joinable player slot for all instead of when you join you choose a Civilian/LEO/EMS slot and just pop in at the spawn point as a Civ/LEO/EMS/etc. (I don't know if this is already a thing, I am just suggesting it incase it isn't)

Basically the idea is you spawn in as any Civilian would, your house, or wherever. If you're a cop as an example, you would go to the place you work and "Sign In". When you sign in, you can get anything you need and put what you don't need at your locker where you work. This way you'll really have that sense of having a job and you can easily go off duty without semi disconnected to switch slots. If you don't work somewhere (aren't whitelisted or whatever) it'll tell you ("You don't work here!") or something along the lines of that.

Kind Regards,
Hill

I believe that it is like this. Everyone is a civi and chooses what role they want to play in the game. I don't think it's slots at all either like on island life. I believe you just log in on the servers and it's loads up your character