corporalgrif

Weapons system

How will the weapons work in identity. Will we be able to customize our weapons with attachments like silencers, red dots and flashlights or will we be limited to what you buy is it?

We will be able to attach accessories to weapons much like in Arma 3. But weapons are going to be extremely hard to get as a civilian. You won't see most people walking around with ak47's and c4. The actual gun gameplay is currently designed to be realistic, so again picture Arma 3 gun realism. 

Hope that answered your question :D

3 hours ago, DrivenMuffin said:

We will be able to attach accessories to weapons much like in Arma 3. But weapons are going to be extremely hard to get as a civilian. You won't see most people walking around with ak47's and c4. The actual gun gameplay is currently designed to be realistic, so again picture Arma 3 gun realism. 

Hope that answered your question :D

Have you heard whether it will be easier to get handguns for concealed carry?

I hope they do something a bit more advanced as far as the damage model is concerned--it should be addressed how potentially disabling being shot is vs vanilla Arma 3 where you got just have a certain amount of health and you get more and more bloody until you just die.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, GeeBoMac said:

Have you heard whether it will be easier to get handguns for concealed carry?

I think I heard and assume that hand guns will be way more common than rifles for the general public. 

• Like 1

i would say that you could conceal handguns but if that don't work you could store them in your backpack ext

12 hours ago, N7Huntsman said:

I hope they do something a bit more advanced as far as the damage model is concerned--it should be addressed how potentially disabling being shot is vs vanilla Arma 3 where you got just have a certain amount of health and you get more and more bloody until you just die.

And so you can't heal yourself with gauze and morphine lol.

Alright, so picture yourself in Chicago.

The hood district. People got small guns but not everyone

Everyone is connect doh. If this doesn't explain it. Then I am sorry , but it is hard to get around guns yeah. But you can customize a lot but without skins, I hope. if you get skins you will be like PayDay 2 with the DLC's.