Bushido0

What can we expect for Character Customization?

This game seems to be promising to be an amazing roleplay experience, and a huge part of roleplay is character customization, and forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this part of the game has been fully explored. I am not saying I'll be disapointed if the customization was not in depth, I've played many a game, especially MMOs that have had a small amount of detail in their character customization and have been fantastic games. But the games that do have great character customization are unforgettable as well. So basically, what can we expect in the full game? Maybe some these for example?:

• Many hairstyles, colours and lengths.
  • Many different facial and/or body hairstyles and features
  • A lot of different skin colours and features, scars, blemishes, etc.

• The ability to have multi-coloured hair, highlights, tips etc.

• A height slider

• A weight slider and visible effects on the mass of the body

• The ability to add muscle mass, fat and definition to the body of your character

• A breast slider for the females (and even males for those who want it?)

• The ability to change the size of individual body parts. So the legs or butt, for example, can be disproportionately larger than, say, the upper body.

• Walking styles and mannerisms (i.e. the Sims 4), so you can have a posh walk and mannerisms, or tough guy, or lazy, etc.

• Age slider that adds older looking skin, wrinkles, liver spots, so on

I think that is all the main stuff, but everyone else can feel free to add stuff that I have missed.

Thanks for any answers, especially from the mods and the devs, I'd just be super keen to know what to expect, I am also aware that everything at such an early stage in development is not set in stone and can definitely change. And I will also add that I am already super impressed with what I have seen so far! Even if not much more was added, it'd be a pretty good amount for an MMO. Anyway, that's my question!

• Like 1

Check out this video. It goes over Character Customization. Shows you a little about it. 

It's the ONE thing that has me worried atm. In that video they don't say anything about....''well these are just alpha'' and to be perfectly honest, compared to their surroundings those avi's are poor quality. So hopefully they're not the finished article.

Edited by Jinx
  • Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 7:19 AM, Bushido0 said:
  • A height slider

• A weight slider and visible effects on the mass of the body

• The ability to add muscle mass, fat and definition to the body of your character

• A breast slider for the females (and even males for those who want it?)

• The ability to change the size of individual body parts. So the legs or butt, for example, can be disproportionately larger than, say, the upper body.

• Walking styles and mannerisms (i.e. the Sims 4), so you can have a posh walk and mannerisms, or tough guy, or lazy, etc.

• Age slider that adds older looking skin, wrinkles, liver spots, so on

None of these will be an option unfortunately.  The Devs want to add muscle/fat gain after the launch of the full game, they just don't have enough artists rn.  I wish we could get a height slider, I even suggested that a while back, but I just feel it's something the devs aren't focused on.  Breast slider, I'm not sure, maybe they can also be added in the future.  And walking style, well the devs are already having a tough time with the standarsd walking/running animation.