Pipebomb

Company Websites & Postal Services

I don't know if there this has been asked before, but will player companies have websites accessible via the internet to advertise their products? Will there be a postal service? It would be cool to have companies/stores ship out their products to consumers for a fee.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pipebomb said:

I don't know if there this has been asked before, but will player companies have websites accessible via the internet to advertise their products? Will there be a postal service? It would be cool to have companies/stores ship out their products to consumers for a fee.

All delivery services will be handled by private companies, for example, Velocity Logistics or Pace Shippings.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pipebomb said:

Thanks. What about websites? And how will companies advertise their products?

In-game websites are currently in very early planning. My guess is that people will rely on billboards and posters for advertising in-game, but that is just my guess.

• Like 1

Like if you live in a different city, it could cost a fee and if you live local it could be free delivery?

9 hours ago, Pipebomb said:

3 hours ago, KennyBatin17 said:

Like if you live in a different city, it could cost a fee and if you live local it could be free delivery?

Depends on contracts between the business and shipping company.

On 6/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, Anonymous_Citizen said:

Depends on contracts between the business and shipping company.

True.