Sign in to follow this  
MysticNipple

Mod Workshops For User Mods

Is there Going to be User Mods like Clothes/Cars/Housing/jobs/Scripts/Maps Allowed in Custom Servers Like Arma 3 Made by users for users 

Just now, MysticNipple said:

Is there Going to be User Mods like Clothes/Cars/Housing/jobs/Scripts/Maps Allowed in Custom Servers Like Arma 3 Made by users for users 

No mod support In the begging, possibly later in the future.  But there’s will still be a ton of settings that private servers can play around with.

20 hours ago, MysticNipple said:

Q: Modding Support?
A: We're exploring this as a possibility, but a decision regarding mods likely won't be reached until several years after the full game is out.

Several = 4 / 5 and so expect it to be at least 4 or 5 years after full game release before they decide to add modding support. It could be longer or shorter but they are saying several years after, however it will not be at launch, likely minimum 3 years after release being the quickest but IMO I think 4 or 5 years is good. Modding won't be needed at the beginning IMO.

I wish it helped if I +1 this topic

honestly my biggest wish is that identity will be modable....

imagine the quality of hogwartsrp and starwars rp and the mapsizes honestly, i cant wait.