whitehorn

Hello from Taiwan!

Hello! I'm an English teacher in Taiwan, used to be a graphic designer. I am from Texas originally, the DFW area. I am new to the community, and I haven't purchased the game yet. I am on the fence for buying it because of my experience with past MMOs and the communities related. Also, first-person games usually aren't my thing, but I could get into this game. I like the idea of building something with a community, but I am concerned about server lag with me being all the way out here in Taiwan.

I used to be a graphic designer, as mentioned, so if you need help with some logos, let me know!

Welcome to the community! Tbh, was going to help you with your English when I first saw the post then I realize your an English teacher xD. Amazing! I love to see Americans going to other parts of the world not just for vacation. You learn a lot about other people's culture and their living standards compare to yours. Anyway, have fun and your graphic design work might come in need for those starting a company or criminal family.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Thanks, Jason. It's nice of you to offer help. My Chinese is a bit rusty, though!

For the graphic work, I'm not sure how Identity will handle the actual file nomenclature (.png or otherwise), so if anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be great! 

I was talking more about just the logo on the forums or their prefered ideas in a sense , but I do not know if you can put it in game atm