Sign in to follow this  
Guiibest

What date will be released for those who bought founder edition ??

So I bought the game 7 months ago, and so far nothing has been released!

I'm watching gamplay videos on youtube of people really already testing the game !!
I want to know how we, founders of the game, paying too much in advance can play?

I think it sucks, free game for YOUTUBERS to gain more fame for the game, being that we pay for it to be done!

Any date planned?

12 minutes ago, Guiibest said:

I'm watching gamplay videos on youtube of people really already testing the game !!
I want to know how we, founders of the game, paying too much in advance can play?

I think it sucks, free game for YOUTUBERS to gain more fame for the game, being that we pay for it to be done!

Any date planned?

We know it's been a lengthy time for this game, but we're very close to release of the first module. Once the tasks at the bottom of this page are completed you will receive a steam key! http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

33 minutes ago, Guiibest said:

Any date planned?

No one is playing, Youtubers are not playing it either. It has not been released yet for anyone and it is your choice to get the "Founder" pledge as there is the "Citizen" one for $15. $30 is nothing really.