Sign in to follow this  
GeeBoMac

Deepweb

Is there any chance of having a deepweb where you can buy illegal things such as weapons, drugs, etc.? I don't know exactly how bitcoin works but you could buy them with real money and then use them to buy stuff off the deep web. This would be really cool for criminals who don't want registered guns, etc. People like drug dealers or black market dealers could sell their product on it.

Pretty sure there is a black market but i dont know why you think its a good idea to have you pay real money for a virtual gun. They might be pricier for an unregistered weapon but the aim is not to have micro transactions in a game that you just paid $30 for

39 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Pretty sure there is a black market but i dont know why you think its a good idea to have you pay real money for a virtual gun. They might be pricier for an unregistered weapon but the aim is not to have micro transactions in a game that you just paid $30 for

Sorry let me clear that up lol, not real life money, but real money as in the in-game money, and you buy the bitcoins with that.

Edited by GeeBoMac

Well it was said in a twitter post that there IS a black market that you can sell guns on, however it is a lot more expensive on there but means you dont need a licence or anything. Hope this sort of helped :)