Sign in to follow this  
Saint6

Town Square, future modules, and Beta. . .

I had a few questions regarding the modules, and Beta testing.  

1.  After the release of the town square module, how long can we expect to wait for future modules?

2.  After the release of the other 2 modules, how long will it take to enter Beta?

3.  After Identity reaches Beta, how long will Beta phase last?

4, 5, and 6.  Is there a current road map of the future of Identity, other than what's on the website here?

I would further like to state:  I love the project, I love what you guys are doing, and I know you guys are working hard.  I can't wait to see what the future of Identity brings!!!

20 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

I had a few questions regarding the modules, and Beta testing.  

1.  After the release of the town square module, how long can we expect to wait for future modules?

2.  After the release of the other 2 modules, how long will it take to enter Beta?

4, 5, and 6.  Is there a current road map of the future of Identity, other than what's on the website here?

1. The first module is the longest to develop, the second is the shortest, and the last one is just a little bit shorter than Town Square. About that, I don't mean the third module will take a few years to develop. By the time the third one is in-development, they will have the same, or larger, development team they have right now, ergo, getting the job done faster. (They haven't always had this team)

I cannot answer the rest due to lack of information on the subject. Please contact "Beach_Ball" for more information.

Edited by subway244

3 hours ago, Saint6 said:

3. It will last until the full game release.

and Nothing for us yet, not sure but will ask tomorrow and hopefully Beach ball will have an answer he =can get from Paratus or Motown.