ANOKATA

Bank robbery when full game release looking for an organised team

I am known as Deputy sheriff lester bennington by day, some of you will come to know that my past is shady and had once led me to deviate form my path of righteousness and delved me into the dirty underworld of corruption and crime at my lowest point. I recently got into trouble with some truly terrifying ppl and owe them a large sum of money. Now with my family taken hostage and my life on the line...i must again enter the the dark continent and fight my way through hell to free myself from this burden once again!!!. Coming to a town square near you at a date not currently specified.

Related image

6 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Nice!

I'd love to, except I potentially plan to join the police so it's a conflict of interest ??

Hello my name is Jacob Russo, I am with the Russo Family, I see you're in a bit of trouble, and you owe someone a lot of money. The Russo Family is a criminal organization, but we are very, very family oriented, while also helping the needs of others just like us. It would be a great opportunity for both of us, if you considered joining us in the Russo Family. I will leave the application link here, in case you decide to look into our organization. 
I look forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day. 

https://form.jotform.com/81485460382157

Edited by Jacob_Russo
Incorrect Grammar