Sign in to follow this  
Lrodrg11

U.S Marshal Service

I think the Marshals should be added as a job opportunity. For any of you that don't know, the U.S Marshals are a Federal Agency that is responsible for apprehending wanted fugitives, protecting judiciary personel, transporting prisoners, protecting endangered federal witnesses, and also managing assets seized from criminal enterprises. 

Here are some interesting facts and further information on the U.S Marshals - Click Here for PDF Link

Edited by Lrodrg11

I don’t know if there will be a specific “marshal role” in the police force but all the things you listed they do, will be things that police can do in Identity.

25 minutes ago, Cstove said:

I don’t know if there will be a specific “marshal role” in the police force but all the things you listed they do, will be things that police can do in Identity.

Yes I understand, police can assist Marshals will warrants and many of the other things listed. It was just an idea for another job. Also, USMS is a federal law enforcement agency within the U.S Department of Justice. So essentially, it's not a branch of "Police". The USMS also have a Special Response Team which deal with High Risk arrests, and many other Special Law Enforcement Operations. USMS are a lot bigger than they seem, the Marshals are responsible for over 55.2% of arrests of federal fugitives, also in 2012 the Marshals captured over 36,000 federal fugitives, and cleared over 39,000 fugitive warrants. The Marshals arrest around 336 fugitives every day on average.

Edited by Lrodrg11

1 hour ago, Lrodrg11 said:

Yes I understand, police can assist Marshals will warrants and many of the other things listed. It was just an idea for another job. Also, USMS is a federal law enforcement agency within the U.S Department of Justice. So essentially, it's not a branch of "Police". The USMS also have a Special Response Team which deal with High Risk arrests, and many other Special Law Enforcement Operations. USMS are a lot bigger than they seem, the Marshals are responsible for over 55.2% of arrests of federal fugitives, also in 2012 the Marshals captured over 36,000 federal fugitives, and cleared over 39,000 fugitive warrants. The Marshals arrest around 336 fugitives every day on average.

Cool bro.

@Lrodrg11 Yes, it may not be a branch off of the police department but the police will do everything stated. There are no Agencies separated from the police department in this game. DEA is even apart of the Police department branch. This is just how the department is done.

• Like 1