Sign in to follow this  
TueurSingler

question about the in game

Question

HEy are we gona have the hability to share whit frends ? ( Car , cash . appartment , ) whent i say share i mean trade . or use whiout the permission of the owner 

Situation myfrend have  sport car and he dosent use it so i jump in to drive but is it gona be in or only the owner wil be able to use the stuf that come whit the packs 

Best Regard 

Tueur !

1 answer to this question

35 minutes ago, TueurSingler said:

HEy are we gona have the hability to share whit frends ? ( Car , cash . appartment , ) whent i say share i mean trade . or use whiout the permission of the owner 

The Owner can give you the permissions to use his apartment if he has enough bedrooms then you can live there too. Cash no, Someone would have to physically go and withdraw the money and give you cash or at least transfer it over to your bank (if possible with transfers). The owner of the car can give you spare keys/ basically adding you on as a friend to allow you to drive his car but I believe he has to get it out of the car garage likely in order for you to use it when you have the keys/ permissions too use it.

• Like 1