Wasili

When is your games actually coming out, the truth this time please?

When is your game actually coming out? You have delayed it again... Town square should have come out last year, why can't you give us an actual release date? I know that it's hard to develop such a big game, but guys you have raised 1.2 million dollars. Can't you just hire more developers? I'm sorry to break it to you but the hype about your game is going to die if you don't hurry up, people are already saying that i'ts going to flop. C'mon guys.

2 hours ago, Wasili said:

When is your game actually coming out? You have delayed it again... Town square should have come out last year, why can't you give us an actual release date? I know that it's hard to develop such a big game, but guys you have raised 1.2 million dollars. Can't you just hire more developers? I'm sorry to break it to you but the hype about your game is going to die if you don't hurry up, people are already saying that i'ts going to flop. C'mon guys.

The first module got delayed..once the new task bar is completed the game will be released

You can find the new taskbar here: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/