Lxke

Saved Progress

Hi,

I am wondering if the progress that we make in game on this upcoming release (April 2018) will be transferred onto the full game... I.e. all of the money, career paths etc will be put onto and carried over to the main game. 

Thanks 

Hello @Lxke ,

The progress in the modules will not be transferred in the beta. The first module is the social module, which includes apartment customization. There is no economy (everything is free for testing purpose), so that is why there won't be transfer of progress. However, you won't lose your pledge rewards when the beta/full release will come out.

• Like 2

Just now, LordBenji said:

Hello @Lxke ,

The progress in the modules will not be transferred in the beta. The first module is the social module, which includes apartment customization. There is no economy (everything is free for testing purpose), so that is why there won't be transfer of progress. However, you won't lose your pledge rewards when the beta/full release will come out.

Thank you Lordenji 

9 hours ago, Lxke said:

Hi,

I am wondering if the progress that we make in game on this upcoming release (April 2018) will be transferred onto the full game... I.e. all of the money, career paths etc will be put onto and carried over to the main game. 

Thanks 

Also there are no jobs/ careers in the modules, they won't be around until the Beta which is after the 3 modules.

• ver.1.22474487139 1