Okey, so I am gonna lay this down like it is.

I need your help.

I am asking you since I really do not want to think about this anymore.

No, this is not an "in real life" problem.

Right, so I want to write something about an MMORPG or an RPG of some kind.

I am going to tell you why I want to write something like that, it is all because of my desire, yes I am selfish right now. Don't tell me you didn't expect anything else. Okey, so I get ideas and I write them down for future references as I am going to make animation in the future, now I am writing novels and I am a maniac when it comes to romance scenarios and drama moments but I suck at trying to write something within the supernatural ( like SAO ) something so wide of fantasy like. Now I have an ideal in my head and the main tags it will have is;

romance ( of course ), Action, Game ( Like a competition maybe?), Maybe fantasy do not know yet.

However, I have this really freaking headache to write about it however if I try to pin it down of what I want to write I will end up with ten different stories containing the same fucking start, now excuse me for cussing/swearing but I have gotten headaches for around one and a half week and I am turning to you guys now. Now I almost pinned down the story and I can see it in my head however HOW THE FUCK DO I START IT, LIKE WHAT. Think about it. How do I start a good story that suddenly changes everyones life and the beginning is not taken already by some freaking " UNIVERSAL PICTURES" or another freaking producer or studio! 

What I am asking is bring me something to start on. Like anything I just need a starting point.

However it has to contain these types of genres

ROMANCE

ACTION

DRAMA

(GAME?)

SUPERNATURAL

(OP'NESS OF MAIN CHARACTER)

MAYBE FANTASY

Please, help me get this ideal headache away, as long as I get a start, I will be happy.

Just, something....

This would be your comment probably but just something please.

lS1FMEN.gif

Oh, I almost forgot. 

If this novel or story becomes an animation I will include in the credit that the Identity Forum society helped

Just a couple more ideas to put out there. I currently have some running novels myself. One is about a Clone ARC trooper (Yes! I am a Star Wars Nerd) and it follows him through training and through order 66 where, after the clone wars, becomes a bounty hunter.

My other one is about a notorious pirate captain who is looking to find revenge on the Spanish captain that murdered his friends back in his privateer days.

Would quite like to see a romance novel. I am no good at writing those :P

9 hours ago, Herzog said:

Just a couple more ideas to put out there. I currently have some running novels myself. One is about a Clone ARC trooper (Yes! I am a Star Wars Nerd) and it follows him through training and through order 66 where, after the clone wars, becomes a bounty hunter.

My other one is about a notorious pirate captain who is looking to find revenge on the Spanish captain that murdered his friends back in his privateer days.

Would quite like to see a romance novel. I am no good at writing those :P

Well if you ever get an idea about one of the genre's I was just talking about then please say so, as I am really in a roadblock right now.

Right, so today I drugged myself down with headache pills that are much stronger than the other ones. Well, cheers.

Here is my opinion about what you should NOT do : 

Do not make the character OP i don't know why people think that anyone would  to read about how very powerful and majestic character they have Leave some space for character development you mentioned SAO don't make a character similar to Kirito he had no space for character development and got me bored in 2 episodes.

Don't make this the cliché story of a vampire who fell in love with a werewolf or vice versa.

We already got shitloads of fantasy super natural games make something modern or sci-fi like ben 10 alien force, ultimate alien watch some super natural series like The 100, supernatural and read the World of Darkness books they are amazing.

Note : Romcom supernatural story would be interesting if it is not cliché tho.

The key to write a good story is to read alot of books

Woops, i wrote a wall of text sorry.

Edited by Dan

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Here is my opinion about what should NOT do : 

Do not make the character OP i don't know why people think that anyone would  to read about how very powerful and majestic character they have Leave some space for character development you mentioned SAO don't make a character similar to Kirito he had no space for character development and got me bored in 2 episodes.

Don't make this the cliché story of a vampire who fell in love with a werewolf or vice versa.

We already got shitloads of fantasy super natural games make something modern or sci-fi like ben 10 alien force, ultimate alien watch some super natural series like The 100, supernatural and read the World of Darkness books they are amazing.

Note : Romcom supernatural story would be interesting if it is not cliché tho.

The key to write a good story is to read.

Woops, i wrote a wall of text sorry.

I have to have something to be a guess around urban supernatural with not like school life which will transform it into a boring thing but something with the mixture of Mirai Nikki ( the reason of it all due to that epic game) a hint of tokyo ghoul art, and I guess the rest is up to me. 

I will not make a character OP of course character development is important but there must be source of it all. Not something right off the bat, but development.

I wonder, I wonder, whom shall I pick, the green or the red of the apple tree.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dan said:

^^ Exactly, i don't get the green or red apple tree reference though

I am a man of pure insanity. I can say what I want and the winter will  still ruin the tree

Lmao, to lazy to check the list but watch magi, higorashi no nako ko ro ni and elfen lied if you haven't. 

Edited by Dan

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Lmao, to lazy to check the list but watch magi, higorashi no nako ko ro ni an elfen lied if you haven't. 

Seen Elfen lied but not the two others, might watch em.

If you want to cry your nuts out, watch a short film named 5 Centimeters a second which is a short anime film about the distance between two...LOVERS! Ah it is so fucking sad. It will tear you apart.

And then there is the series that will and I swear to god. Even if you got balls of steel this series is so fucking... Urhm. I cried for atleast 3 hours and mourned and had a deep depression for the rest of the week and if I see a picture or song of them then rip my mind.

That series is called Your Lie in April.

WAIT I AM DERAILING MY OWN THREAD. SHIT! NO! Dude, I need advice on beginning of stories, let us take this to PM or something, anime will derail this thread-

Here is the beginning of your story : 

“Sebastian? Sebastian!”
Hehad to call me twice to manage to drag me out of my oblivion. I looked up to him with a face that said nothing, and eyes that refused to break the self-established silence. I was half conscious, and his words mostly slipped by unheard, until he pressured my wound by mentioning her name.
“Amelia, Sebastian, what about Amelia?” – He asked, expressing little to no empathy, yet demandingly.
“It’s Amélie.” – I corrected him, disgusted by his behavior. It was obvious he didn’t care, while I took it personal, too personal.
“Jake, stop.” – His assistant stepped in, motioning something with his eyes, slowly shaking his head. He placed a glass of water on the table and asked me the same question with a calmer tone.
“What happened to Am-” he paused, and corrected himself in mid-sentence not to infuriate me more – “Amélie.” He failed. His French distorted her name. Yes it was that terrible. I, however, still could not take my eyes off Jake, who reluctantly stared at the two of us, waiting for something to change. For him, it was simply another bad day at work, but for me it was more than just that. I clenched my fist, dying inside from a wish to break his face, but I was chained to the damn table, lucky him. Cuffs tightly clung to my wrists, most likely leaving two bloody circles around them, but after hours of laying on cold steel, my hands could barely feel anything.
“I’ll handle this.” He said to Jake, asking him to leave the room. Jake nodded, and shut the heavy door behind himself. I followed him with my eyes, straight to the mirror glass, where he supposedly would be watching me from. Coincidentally, it was my reflection that stared at me from that very point.
“Look. Let’s start this over again. I know my partner is a bit rough and all, but we’re trying to help. Just tell me, what happened.” He asked, approaching me with a more friendly conversation. I was still silent, my mind had anything on it except talking to this guy. It was too busy, too lost.
“Sebastian?” He repeated.
Sébastien… Sébastien… Sébastien…  For some reason, I started to hear echoes of my name in my head, of my name as I loved to be called, as she used to call me. My eyes froze, I don’t remember what I was looking at, but I couldn’t see it either way. I had nothing on my mind now, and I perceived nothing. My head was exploding, and from either rage or confusion I squeezed my head with my palms, trying to repossess myself.
“WHAT?!” I shouted as he jumped back, going straight for the handle of his handgun. I could already hear the door opening, and expected Jake to barge in. He didn’t. Assistant returned to the table, sat down and looked straight at me.
“Tell me what happened. You know this is going nowhere when you’re quiet.”
I wanted to talk now. I honestly did. I couldn’t keep it in me anymore, but I simply couldn’t utter a word. I tried to put the pieces of the puzzle together, and recall what happened to me, to us, before I found myself here.
I tried to talk, and as soon as he noticed it he withdrew his notepad, ready to write me down.
“I’m all ears.” He said as he clicked his pen.So I began:

( here you are going to make your story here is what i got in mind :

You character is somebody who discovered that he can see everything he did in the past he can go back and see everything but can't change anything but that will help him reach his goals etc for an example if he was a detective...you said it need to be romance here is your lover Amélie and his super natural power that i was talking about )

Have a nice day.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Here is the beginning of your story : 

“Sebastian? Sebastian!”
Hehad to call me twice to manage to drag me out of my oblivion. I looked up to him with a face that said nothing, and eyes that refused to break the self-established silence. I was half conscious, and his words mostly slipped by unheard, until he pressured my wound by mentioning her name.
“Amelia, Sebastian, what about Amelia?” – He asked, expressing little to no empathy, yet demandingly.
“It’s Amélie.” – I corrected him, disgusted by his behavior. It was obvious he didn’t care, while I took it personal, too personal.
“Jake, stop.” – His assistant stepped in, motioning something with his eyes, slowly shaking his head. He placed a glass of water on the table and asked me the same question with a calmer tone.
“What happened to Am-” he paused, and corrected himself in mid-sentence not to infuriate me more – “Amélie.” He failed. His French distorted her name. Yes it was that terrible. I, however, still could not take my eyes off Jake, who reluctantly stared at the two of us, waiting for something to change. For him, it was simply another bad day at work, but for me it was more than just that. I clenched my fist, dying inside from a wish to break his face, but I was chained to the damn table, lucky him. Cuffs tightly clung to my wrists, most likely leaving two bloody circles around them, but after hours of laying on cold steel, my hands could barely feel anything.
“I’ll handle this.” He said to Jake, asking him to leave the room. Jake nodded, and shut the heavy door behind himself. I followed him with my eyes, straight to the mirror glass, where he supposedly would be watching me from. Coincidentally, it was my reflection that stared at me from that very point.
“Look. Let’s start this over again. I know my partner is a bit rough and all, but we’re trying to help. Just tell me, what happened.” He asked, approaching me with a more friendly conversation. I was still silent, my mind had anything on it except talking to this guy. It was too busy, too lost.
“Sebastian?” He repeated.
Sébastien… Sébastien… Sébastien…  For some reason, I started to hear echoes of my name in my head, of my name as I loved to be called, as she used to call me. My eyes froze, I don’t remember what I was looking at, but I couldn’t see it either way. I had nothing on my mind now, and I perceived nothing. My head was exploding, and from either rage or confusion I squeezed my head with my palms, trying to repossess myself.
“WHAT?!” I shouted as he jumped back, going straight for the handle of his handgun. I could already hear the door opening, and expected Jake to barge in. He didn’t. Assistant returned to the table, sat down and looked straight at me.
“Tell me what happened. You know this is going nowhere when you’re quiet.”
I wanted to talk now. I honestly did. I couldn’t keep it in me anymore, but I simply couldn’t utter a word. I tried to put the pieces of the puzzle together, and recall what happened to me, to us, before I found myself here.
I tried to talk, and as soon as he noticed it he withdrew his notepad, ready to write me down.
“I’m all ears.” He said as he clicked his pen.So I began:

( here you are going to make your story here is what i got in mind :

You character is somebody who discovered that he can see everything he did in the past he can go back and see everything but can't change anything but that will help him reach his goals etc for an example if he was a detective...you said it need to be romance here is your lover Amélie and his super natural power that i was talking about )

Have a nice day.

Hmm. Interesting. Might write on it don't know. Oh well, I just need to learn that there is no exact moment for the peace in my mind.