JonathanTaylor

First Underground Official Modified Meetup

1.png.eace927cbbf296ea351d6fb1d90cb3fb.p

Underground Racing would like to invite you all to our first modified meetup.

The game is set to hopefully release in early 2017, but it will probably be a few months after that that this meetup will take place.

So, if you have a modified beast or have a love for cars, then come join us at the official Underground Modified Meetup!

More info released closer to date of meetup.

Prices: $30 entry. $20 to those who hold an official Underground Membership.

The Underground Membership: This membership can be acquired by any high ranking members of the Underground team. It entitles you to discounts in our races, meetups and at our famous chop shop. It also means that you can attend any of our meetups without having to fill out our form, instead just put your name down and your in.

To get your spot at our meetup, visit our events page and click the Join In button to fill out a small form so we know you are coming.

Events

(I know its really early but Underground has been discussing meetups for a while now and we wanted to be the first...plus i also got bored)

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 4

I am not a car expert. Even if my family tree of males are eager in cars and mechanics me and my step brother are defently different.

All I know is I want shady looking cars and an Audi s6 2015 model. All in black of course.

5 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

I am not a car expert. Even if my family tree of males are eager in cars and mechanics me and my step brother are defently different.

All I know is I want shady looking cars and an Audi s6 2015 model. All in black of course.

Well theres always a car for everyone :)

20 minutes ago, BluePandaIta said:

nissan-370z-tuning-senner-tuning-1.jpg

See you guys there, hope you like my Nissan 370z tires because after the meet they're done xD 

-Arianne

Hope to see you there. Also dont forget to pop into the chop shop and see about getting you some new rime, 1 full set free when you purchase a full set :)

it would be a cool thing to be apart of but most likely the fun sponges will show up and ruin everything

and by fun sponges i mean cops

• Like 2

That's why our meetups will be secret between members and common associates we can trust. Besides, police raids are fun. Raids turn into chases 

2 minutes ago, Herzog said:

That's why our meetups will be secret between members and common associates we can trust. Besides, police raids are fun. Raids turn into chases 

but car chases give a chance for crashes and that can be very expensive thing depending on how much the devs are going go into details with it

How do you regulate whether people are over 18 , i mean , you cant see peoples driver license or any kind of id ? anyone could fake it online :)

Edited by Richardt

We might make it so tat people have to apply for a sort of membership to join in with underground meetups where you have to be 16+ or something 

• Like 1

There are games/programs that use real peoples ID to verify age, however i dont think this would be the solution..

I'd rather think of a serious Application and Maturity, for example DayZRp Servers. 

If this is only for the Car meetups or entire servers isnt up to me but, i sure dont i wont be around unmature people when I get to play this.
---
Anyways Back on subject

giphy.gif

Edited by Nomiusen
  • Like 2

Hello all. So i have created a quick Google Form so i can keep track of things a lot easier. So if everyone who wants to come along to the modified meetup could fill out and submit this form: http://goo.gl/forms/4zF1UTQMmc    

You have up until the night before the day of the meetup to submit this form as to give us time to count how many people are coming and to find a suitable place to hold the meeting.

Thank you all and i hope to see you all at our first meetup.

@Trill @Nomiusen @BluePandaIta If you could also fill out this form. Thank you :P 

• Like 1

Added some info regarding our membership and prices of these events. Some might think $30 is expensive but just remember that not everything there is legal ;) Takes time and money to set these up so these prices will most likely stick. 

Thank you to those who have filled out our form and i cant wait to see you all at our first meetup when the game launches.

Also, if you like the idea of modified meetups, please leave a comment below and we can start to make this a regular thing. I will make a thread in future to update you all on our meetups.

• Like 2

So every meeting is 30$ or am i misunderstanding.becose no one can affort that in the long run.

have a great Day :)

Edited by Richardt

5 minutes ago, Richardt said:

So every meeting is 30$ or am i misunderstanding.becose no one can affort that in the long run.

have a great Day :)

It is $30 each meetup or 20 with a membership. Its not too expensive when you think about it and generally most people wont come one after the other. 

Another thing to keep in mind is that these meetups wont be daily. They will be every 2 weeks up to every month. 

Thank you for your reply though :) 

• Like 1

Wait so what would one do at a modified meetup? Is it like watching cars race? Or just talking about cars? 'Cause I want to go, but I know nothing about them xD o.e

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

Wait so what would one do at a modified meetup? Is it like watching cars race? Or just talking about cars? 'Cause I want to go, but I know nothing about them xD o.e

Generally a car meet up is just a big meeting, everyone bringing there cars and showing them off. Sometimes you end up getting people drag racing others down the street aswell. It's pretty much a massive party with cars ? Don't worry about not knowing anything about cars. Please do still come along, we don't expect you to have exceptional knowledge of cars

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Generally a car meet up is just a big meeting, everyone bringing there cars and showing them off. Sometimes you end up getting people drag racing others down the street aswell. It's pretty much a massive party with cars ? Don't worry about not knowing anything about cars. Please do still come along, we don't expect you to have exceptional knowledge of cars

Sounds cool! I'm not sure how impressive my car will be by then, but it's worth a shot!

• Like 1