hodr99

new in here with some questions ....

Question

hi everyone 

i have some questions as the title can say 

is game released or playable  now ? 

does it have players ? 

can u work in game for making a life ; u know buying house and stuff !?

at all i like how game look but i must know something aboute it :D 

peaaaaace

( p.s: sorry if i have en problem )

Edited by hodr99

6 answers to this question

hiya. I've been following this game for about 6-7 months now. I will answer from my knowledge, so it may not be entirely accurate. 

i) So, I believe that it was meant to be released this month (March) on the 24th (yesterday) but it has been pushed to next month. The game is going to be released in stages. We are going to be getting the town square module. This will be released in April. 

ii) The game will have players. It is estimated to posses around 300 per server. 

iii) You can work in game as whatever you want. It's like Rule 34; if it exists, it can happen.  you will be able to buy houses, however, on the server you decide to play on, if you buy the house, that will be yours and no-one else can buy it. Don't worry because there are plenty of servers to choose from. 

Hope I have helped. Refer to the link below for more useful and interesting Info.

http://www.identityrpg.com/info/faq/

Sincerely, 

Mr. Stafkauser

2 hours ago, Theezakj said:

the game works with modules. End of april we get module 1 (which is a small townsquare). On a later time we get module 2 and module 3, only when these 3 are released we get the full game so the full game will take quite some time from now on and the first playable thing is available end of april. 

Slightly correct, 3 modules, beta then Full game release. 

12 hours ago, hodr99 said:

well u mean there is no beta plays or something ? :D 

i'm after this game for years m8 :D  :P 

The Beta is after all 3 modules as it will be the closest thing to the full game release.

12 hours ago, HarenBS said:

When (by estimate) will we get the full game and how much will it be

No ETA. The developers won't know that for a while, as well as they want to work 1 step at a time. Module 1 being released April 23rd and was delayed from March 21st not 24th.

16 hours ago, hodr99 said:

hi everyone 

i have some questions as the title can say 

is game released or playable  now ? 

does it have players ? 

can u work in game for making a life ; u know buying house and stuff !?

at all i like how game look but i must know something aboute it :D 

peaaaaace

( p.s: sorry if i have en problem )

1. No, Module 1 releases 23rd April, was delayed from March 21st. Everything else is (TBD) "To Be Discussed".

2. The Modules will feature from 30 to 50 players per server, the beta after the modules will be there to stress test and get a good/ decent number between/ from 300 - 500 players. It will be a test to see how many players is just right for the map and not too crowded. Which will give the final amount of players between the 300 - 500 per server on full game release.

31 minutes ago, HarenBS said:

When (by estimate) will we get the full game and how much will it be

hmmmmm 

2 hours ago, Lxke said:

hiya. I've been following this game for about 6-7 months now. I will answer from my knowledge, so it may not be entirely accurate. 

i) So, I believe that it was meant to be released this month (March) on the 24th (yesterday) but it has been pushed to next month. The game is going to be released in stages. We are going to be getting the town square module. This will be released in April. 

ii) The game will have players. It is estimated to posses around 300 per server. 

iii) You can work in game as whatever you want. It's like Rule 34; if it exists, it can happen.  you will be able to buy houses, however, on the server you decide to play on, if you buy the house, that will be yours and no-one else can buy it. Don't worry because there are plenty of servers to choose from. 

Hope I have helped. Refer to the link below for more useful and interesting Info.

http://www.identityrpg.com/info/faq/

Sincerely, 

Mr. Stafkauser

well u mean there is no beta plays or something ? :D 

i'm after this game for years m8 :D  :P 

the game works with modules. End of april we get module 1 (which is a small townsquare). On a later time we get module 2 and module 3, only when these 3 are released we get the full game so the full game will take quite some time from now on and the first playable thing is available end of april.