LoneWolf1557

Worries

I am a bit worried that the developers have stopped developing the game.... I mean the last update post was December 22nd and the Town Square module isn't really moving along all that fast. Anyone else have the same feelings?

The game will be like Rust. Hyped, everyone buys it and then loses interest. After no one cares, the game will get a "repair" and it will be one of the best games ever made. However, im sure that they are competent. They have A3 server's.

I am more worried about their anti-cheat, I mean every script boy will defently make script for this due to money is power in a game, same as reality.

It can buy happiness,

Respect

Power

And mostly anything else.

Even if they use a lot of money on the game to be bought well, look at GTA Online. The game costed. No fucks given. As people can be banned on every official server if they use a script but still. There are plenty other servers. 

Urh. Oh dear, well. 

On 3/21/2016 at 9:40 AM, FlyingDuck said:

I am more worried about their anti-cheat, I mean every script boy will defently make script for this due to money is power in a game, same as reality.

It can buy happiness,

Respect

Power

And mostly anything else.

Even if they use a lot of money on the game to be bought well, look at GTA Online. The game costed. No fucks given. As people can be banned on every official server if they use a script but still. There are plenty other servers. 

Urh. Oh dear, well. 

This is a completely irrational worry. I'm sure that money will be stored server side. You'd have to hack into their serves to change that value.

13 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

This is a completely irrational worry. I'm sure that money will be stored server side. You'd have to hack into their serves to change that value.

I am just gonna say that everything is possible with the demand of it. :P Of course I hope that people won't be doing shitty things but money isn't the only thing, remember TP, noclip, aimbot, ESP and the list goes on.

On 24.3.2016 at 10:20 AM, Shimozukachi said:

they aren't rockstar games. of course they'll either create a great anti cheat or buy one :D

I love how people are so optimistic these days.

Anything that is made can be broken.

A rock can be broken with another bigger rock and so it continues.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FlyingDuck said:

I love how people are so optimistic these days.

Anything that is made can be broken.

A rock can be broken with another bigger rock and so it continues.

what brakes something can be broken too (because it was made, too). if someone uses hacks etc. the server owner can easily find out the script kiddies location and send the fbi etc. let's be optimistic together :D

You are way too optimistic about that.

You can't send fbi on scriptkids, only file a DMCA and then the court date and so on warh.

a dll can be injected you know.

Urh anyhow I am not responsible for this corcern.

On 25. März 2016 at 2:25 AM, FlyingDuck said:

You are way too optimistic about that.

You can't send fbi on scriptkids, only file a DMCA and then the court date and so on warh.

a dll can be injected you know.

Urh anyhow I am not responsible for this corcern.

no, please no tutorials for kids. let them continue downloading fake ddos scripts that infects their pc with infinite viruses