Sign in to follow this  
Syym

Forum Embassy

Dear fellow politicians.

Considering the fact that we will be seperated by different servers is actually rather positive, since there will be less competition between each other. 

Even so, there is one possibility to cooperate, that is forming Round Table. Our purpose would be sharing info about outcome of issued and non issued laws, crime rate, economy stability, wealth. We can experiment different ways of ruling and advise each other how to solve problems.

Rather amusing would be creating a blacklist of toxic citizens who troll and kill around. If those citizens decides to swich servers because they has violated to many laws, then punishment awaits them in another server. "Muhahaha"- quate by Lucifer.

In the end, Identitys destiny rests in our hands fellow politicians! Only we can bring peace and bright future!

Just to point out - we are Round Table and Forum Embassy is place where meet and discuss, well probably not in this public forum, perhaps somewhere more private.

Just an idea spawned by what you said, what if there were physical embassies in different servers. Say, for example, if you were governor of Server 1, you could send an ambassador to Servers 2,3,4,5,6 etc. This would most likely only apply to official servers, but could be cool. Also, what about inter-server trading? If I make something on Server 1 and someone on Server 2 wants it, will that be possible? The there would actually be there be a reason for embassies, like you go to the embassy of Server 2 to buy goods from there.

Edited by slovaceck

4 hours ago, slovaceck said:

Just an idea spawned by what you said, what if there were physical embassies in different servers. Say, for example, if you were governor of Server 1, you could send an ambassador to Servers 2,3,4,5,6 etc. This would most likely only apply to official servers, but could be cool.

I did thought about it too, but then i realised it might be too much to ask from devs.

4 hours ago, slovaceck said:

Also, what about inter-server trading? If I make something on Server 1 and someone on Server 2 wants it, will that be possible? The there would actually be there be a reason for embassies, like you go to the embassy of Server 2 to buy goods from there.

Import and export is most important things when it comes to economy and flow of money. That has to be in!

2 hours ago, Syym said:

I did thought about it too, but then i realised it might be too much to ask from devs.

Import and export is most important things when it comes to economy and flow of money. That has to be in!

Yeah, maybe so, but who knows!

And I've also posted this under Ideas and Suggestions, so hopefully they see it.

It would be interesting if all servers conversed and had one centralized government also other wise it would be a little strange and insiderable to me, anything that happens should be reported to the governor (no matter what server he is on) so he can bounce over to deal with situation where we will have people waiting to give him a more in depth breifing of the situation.