Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Foot

APA - Anderson Promotion Agencies - H I R I N G T O D A Y

Do you want to be earning money through promotion and design? APA is the perfect place for anyone who is interested in marketing and design.

Join a team of passionate promoters from all over the world where there is a strong team spirit and a lot of fun to be had. 

APA is your only chance to join something truly big and inspiring. Here at APA, we are passionate about success and marketing, at APA there is never a minute of boredom!

OUR ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE

OWNER

I

ASSISTANT OWNER/S

I

PROMOTER / CUSTOMER SERVICE / DELEGATOR / DESIGNER

At APA, we don't believe in a complex hierachy. At Anderson's, you opinion will always be heard and encouraged, and you will never be ignored. We at APA also believe that you've got to have a fine work/play balance, so work at APA will be committed but also very fun.

JOB DESCRIPTIONS

PROMOTER -> Advertises customer's businesses by advertising them on Identity forums and listing them on the weekly company advertisement post

CUSTOMER SERVICE -> Replies to messages and reads quote applications - looks into the applied customer's business and creates a price from their using our specific specification for quoting a price

DELEGATOR -> Helps the owner create deals with other companies, and so must be good at negotiating

DESIGNER -> Designs customer's logos and banners for their businesses if they ask for it

THE TEAM SO FAR

APA is a new company, so our company is growing. But it is growing fast, so join up a be part of something new and exciting!

OWNER = Blue_Foot

ASSISTANT OWNER = Uthred

SIGN UP NOW!   

VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Edited by Blue_Foot