Sign in to follow this  
Decide

Some questions

Question

Hey guys,

im new here and i got some questions. 

1. When the first module will be released will it be for everybody who purchased anything above 30$?

2. Will it be available on Steam or can you download it somewhere else?

3. I saw many ppl say that the game will probably be released early 2019 but if you look at the fact how long they needed to release module 1, how should that be possible? :)

Thanks for your help

1 answer to this question

52 minutes ago, Decide said:

Hey guys,

im new here and i got some questions. 

1. When the first module will be released will it be for everybody who purchased anything above 30$?

2. Will it be available on Steam or can you download it somewhere else?

3. I saw many ppl say that the game will probably be released early 2019 but if you look at the fact how long they needed to release module 1, how should that be possible? :)

Thanks for your help

1. yes $30+, If you pledged at a earlier stage e.g. kickstarter then it is anything which is Founder or above which is equivalent to the $30 pledge now (Was cheaper at kickstarter).

2. It will be available on Steam from day 1.   You will download it either through steam or the website. If you download it through steam, you will still need to download the game launcher which you have to sign in using your store/game account. (Store account on this website is the Game account.)

3. There is no ETA on the Full Game release and well anyone who says 2019 is giving their opinion and theirs alone. It is not Official.

• Like 2