smecol

Homeowner edition

Question

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, smecol said:

Will this edition become available on steam?

No.

How much is $1.000 worth in the game? Is it like you get it in 1 day playing, or does it take longer?

Earning money will be close to real life and you must work for the money. Also $1000 is not a lot but it is a little something to get you started.

What is the difference between a Studio apartment, and a normal apartment? Or are they the same?

A studio apartment is small and doesn't have a bedroom but the apartment is made up of 1 room and a separated W/C. Your bedroom, living room and kitchen are in 1 open space.

The normal apartment has a separate bedroom from the kitchen and living room. It is also bigger.

And when i order this edition, do i need to pay rent for the studio apartment? Like gamers that bought the normal edition with only the pasport.

No one pays rent for the apartments.

One car garage, do normal apartments have a one car garage? Or is it a bit unique?

Possibly unique but it is a good Q.. and so i will have to ask for this one.

15 hours ago, smecol said:

One car garage, do normal apartments have a one car garage? Or is it a bit unique?

I'm not sure if buying an apartment in game would automatically give you a garage. But what I know is there is different garages available in public with various sizes for different vehicles. Also, a garage for an apartment would be in the basement of the building.