Hello,

Now I know that this RP scenario seems useless but i just want to know what others are thinking.

So me being the leader of an MC, MC's do funeral runs/rides for their fallen comrades.

Now i know it is useless as when you die you just respawn, but is anyone else thinking of roleplaying funerals? I think it would be great RP!

It gives the church another feature other than marriage. Everyone gathers in their best black and switches on sad face in the interaction menu. 

It would be fun and immersive but again im blabbering so let me know what you think :)

Herzog

That would make some pretty cool RP sessions. The person friends and family come to share the loss at a church would defiantly should be somthing they add.

• Like 1

Well even if you don't mourn NLR deaths, you could still RP random ones like a grandparent or something like that. And then if anyone ever dies perma the option would be there. So yeah as morbid as it's going to sound, hopefully this will be something someone does. 

And now I want to make an undertaker character, buy a plot of land, and start a funeral home and cemetary. Can you even get land in the game?