Sign in to follow this  
Sk0rpionking

What about the rest?

Question

What about the rest of the Online community?? everyone wants to play this game......i want to be appart of this game badly but if i have to pay for everything in this game with real money i'm out......i understand the developers need to make some money......but if there isnt going to be enough space for me and all my friends or id i have to pay for every little thing in the game with real money it's not worth it at all.....please increase the number of players to join.....increase map size.....and don't make us pay for passports over and over again....or make us buy furniture and stuff in game with real money because then this game will flop.....

4 answers to this question

Hello @Sk0rpionking,

I'm not entirely sure where you are getting this information from, but the only micro-transactions in game will be for cosmetic items (T-shirt designs ect) it will give no player an advantage over another, you only need to buy one passport and you will never have to buy it again. 

The map will be huge, bigger than the current GTA V map, I don't know how much bigger you want it? 

Official servers will have anywhere from 300-500 slots, so I'm not sure what you mean by increase the numbers of players to join?

If you have any further questions please leave them below and I will answer to the best of my knowledge. 

Kind Regards,

Grey Fox / Wolfgang Haas.

Edited by GreyFox
lucky duck informed me it is infact 300-500 not 200-500, thanks :)
  • Like 2

Thank u ....sounds awesome i will definitely then buy my passport as soon as possible , sorry i misunderstood the whole operation......see u in the virtual world :)

1 hour ago, Sk0rpionking said:

Thank u ....sounds awesome i will definitely then buy my passport as soon as possible , sorry i misunderstood the whole operation......see u in the virtual world :)

No worries mate!

See you around the town square!

Kind Regards,

Grey Fox / Wolfgang Haas.