Question

Okay, so what I want to know about that game is that, if you can use for e.g. can you use shower or wash your hands? Or cook, or buy a food to eat, and drink cup of water or caffee? I know it's pretty stupid question but I've never seen any of that would be possible in any game, and I also want to know ( because I didn't clearly understand it before ) if this game can be bought after it comes out on Steam? 

Edited by FloroKing

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, FloroKing said:

Okay, so what I want to know about that game is that, if you can use for e.g. can you use shower or wash your hands? Or cook, or buy a food to eat, and drink cup of water or caffee? I know it's pretty stupid question but I've never seen any of that would be possible in any game, and I also want to know ( because I didn't clearly understand it before ) if this game can be bought after it comes out on Steam? 

1. Yes you can cook/ buy food/ eat and drink. I can't remember about showers but likely it is possible with no nudity. Washing hands not particularly needed and is pointless.

2. It will be on steam but buying it then will be considerably a lot higher than it is now with most if not all packages gone or changed in some way!