ToxicBanana

Housing System

I've been wondering for a while about this but have never really asked about it. If there will be 200-400 players per server, then would there be at least ~400 houses available for purchase. If not then how will the housing market function when all the houses have been bought, especially if there are a few real estate managers, like I hope to be. At some point, everyone will own everything and the economy will stagnate. I'm sure that the dev team has thought about this, just making sure

Edited by ToxicBanana
  • Like 1

We don't have a specific number on how many houses will be in the game, so we can't really promise that there will be enough houses for every player or if there will be fewer than the server count. Servers will hold somewhere between 300-500 players. Each house will be own-able by one player only (and any roommates) and they will have to pay 'rent' essentially every so long to keep the property. However, come the time you can't afford the place anymore or simply want to move out, you will then have the option to put the house back up for sale. However, houses are just one of three forms of housing for players. There will also be hotels for new players to reside in potentially free of charge (Still being debated) as well as apartments. There will be unlimited apartments of varying sizes and layouts for players to pick from that they buy once and own forever rather than paying rent. 

• Like 1