Sign in to follow this  
ToxicBanana

New here, my names Toxic.

Heard about this game from a friend over 1 1/2 years ago and have been following it for a while. Decided I'll be buying it and I'm very interested to jump into it. Just haven't created any accounts. Just wondering, are there are any gangs or businesses forming yet?

13 minutes ago, ToxicBanana said:

Heard about this game from a friend over 1 1/2 years ago and have been following it for a while. Decided I'll be buying it and I'm very interested to jump into it. Just haven't created any accounts. Just wondering, are there are any gangs or businesses forming yet?

If you look in the Hideout/ gang area you will see aswell as the "Board room" area which is the business place! Also Welcome toe the community!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ToxicBanana said:

Welcome! What are most excited about when the game launches?

Really excited about how realistic it is. How many things you can do in all aspects and the house system specifically. Probably gonna be doing business or politics.

Edited by ToxicBanana
  • Like 1