Sign in to follow this  
ZManFan

Is it out?

Question

I am thinking about buying the $30 version. I was wondering though if I did, would I be able start playing

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, ZManFan said:

I am thinking about buying the $30 version. I was wondering though if I did, would I be able start playing

No version is playable, the first module is scheduled for March 21, but nothing else is confirmed yet.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

39 minutes ago, ZManFan said:

Ok. Thanks. What will it be rated and why?

Rated 18+ but won't be strictly enforced. 

my opinion is that the $30 package isn't a smart option, you could literally buy the game twice, for that extra 15 you get to play identity's version of

secondlife 2.0 module 1

csgo module 2

dirt 3 module 3

in order

even though its all going to be available when it comes out, and of course nobody is telling us how long that betas going to be, some betas last a year, some last a month, 0 clue how long identity's is going to be

• ver.1.22474487139 1

37 minutes ago, Vinnie_Schmittburg said:

my opinion is that the $30 package isn't a smart option, you could literally buy the game twice, for that extra 15 you get to play identity's version of

secondlife 2.0 module 1

csgo module 2

dirt 3 module 3

in order

even though its all going to be available when it comes out, and of course nobody is telling us how long that betas going to be, some betas last a year, some last a month, 0 clue how long identity's is going to be

I thought you needed beta access to play the modules, and the $15 value only got you the full game when it is released. The modules and beta access are obviously before the actual games release. I think they said the town square module will contain public official US servers containing dozens of players (not hundreds) and accessible to only the $30+ packages. The $15 package is to pre-order the game and gets you access to it when it is released. That is why the packages only differ in the beta access and tags and shit.

@Vinnie_Schmittburg @Danthecancerman If you pledge $30 or more you get access to the modules, beta and full release. pledging $15 will only give you access to the full game, but that is a while away. Once the game is actually out it will be increased to around $40. We listed the full game at $15 so that people who are willing to wait can support us through development. If you want earlier access we have given you the option for that as well.