Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiGeac

Buying the game

Question

Hello, i was wondering... If i dont buy the game untill March 24(i heard that's the date it will be released), i won't be able to buy it ?

Do i need to buy it before that date?Can I buy it after?

If i won't pay 30$ for Kickstarter or something like this, I can't buy it from Steam or other platforms?

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, SamuraiGeac said:

Hello, i was wondering... If i dont buy the game untill March 24(i heard that's the date it will be released), i won't be able to buy it ?

Do i need to buy it before that date?Can I buy it after?

If i won't pay 30$ for Kickstarter or something like this, I can't buy it from Steam or other platforms?

March 21st is when Module 1 releases and You will be able to buy it but when the new website launches before that date, prices will be significantly higher and most and if not all pledges above the "Founder" pledge will be gone. The game will cost likely its full retail price which is roughly $45 and Founder which includes the Beta and the modules will be higher than the game price. However no prices are confirmed but the full retail price will be around $45 and so it could potentially go that high for just the citizen package!

You can buy it before or after but you won't get these prices for much longer. It is not on steam yet and so it must be bought on this website's store page.

This is not kickstarter. Kickstarter was 3 years ago, this is the Identity crowd funding page.

• Like 1

If i give 30$ now, it means that i bought the game once and i will have acces from now on right?So the conclusion it's to better buy it now?...

57 minutes ago, SamuraiGeac said:

If i give 30$ now, it means that i bought the game once and i will have acces from now on right?So the conclusion it's to better buy it now?...

If you pledge $30 now, you will get access to the modules, beta and the full game at their release. The first playable module releases March 21st 2018 and so you cannot play from now on but you can when they release.