Clee54

Advanced Drawing

Hey there!

As we are able to make paintings in the game, I wanted to know if people with drawing tablets have the chance to use them to draw their paintings. If not, I think it would be a cool addition to have, especially if professional digital artists can make paintings for us, thus making more detailed artworks. :)

What do you think?

59 minutes ago, Clee54 said:

Hey there!

As we are able to make paintings in the game, I wanted to know if people with drawing tablets have the chance to use them to draw their paintings. If not, I think it would be a cool addition to have, especially if professional digital artists can make paintings for us, thus making more detailed artworks. :)

What do you think?

Some if not all drawing tablets which work as if it is the mouse will likely work in the game, but I am not 100% on it yet and will have to get back with a confirmed answer tomorrow. It possibly is a yes but don't get your hopes up!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Some if not all drawing tablets which work as if it is the mouse will likely work in the game, but I am not 100% on it yet and will have to get back with a confirmed answer tomorrow. It possibly is a yes but don't get your hopes up!

Okay, thank you! ^_^