SlySavageLord

Town square release

I was expecting the town square to be out as announced in your question area its way past the deadline why has it been delayed so badly? 

They started the project of a team of 3 and the development was going very slow as each person was doing 3 jobs at a time. However, they are hiring more and more people which have drastically sped up the development. They had major delays also from programs discontinuing and the unreal engine becoming outdated - so they had to merge all their work to the latest version.

They have employed a community manager to focus only on social media to post updates, so the developers can purely focus on finishing the game. They will be releasing real gameplay footage of the game in the following weeks and the town square module will be released on the 21st of March. They are very confident that there shouldn't be any more delays and they do apologize for all the waiting. They are just as excited about the game as we are. 

They have mentioned that once the town square module is released, the other modules will come by a lot sooner (within months - Im assuming) 

developing a game this detailed requires a lot of manpower. They want to make sure the modules and game are stable as soon as they're released.

I'm sure they really appreciate your patience and support 

Edited by LIM1T_

5 hours ago, SlySavageLord said:

I was expecting the town square to be out as announced in your question area its way past the deadline why has it been delayed so badly? 

There's not much longer, TS will release March 21, 2018.

3 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

There's not much longer, TS will release March 21, 2018.

My school formal is on the 22nd, told them I am not going to play this. Really hope there is no more delays.