Marwane78

important question

Question

7 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Marwane78 said:

Will you make a module for people who do not speak English, if so will there be for the French and when?

Q: Language Support?
A: The Modules will only be available in English, only because we need to construct the game first before we can translate anything. The full game will support a variety of languages.

7 minutes ago, DavidEdson said:

Will the game feature traduction in all languages or just the main ones?

I think/ believe it will have most languages from the EU, Scandinavia and probably Russia. I am not sure what other languages there will be.

29 minutes ago, DavidEdson said:

Think about making the language PT-BR, we are a great community gamer.

Well they will look into translating the game at the full game release and so it is not for a long time yet.

18 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Je pense / crois qu'il aura la plupart des langues de l'UE, de la Scandinavie et probablement de la Russie. Je ne suis pas sûr de ce que seront les autres langues.

ok I understood but then if I do not speak English it's no use taking the beta pack at $ 30 as hang the one at $ 15

31 minutes ago, Marwane78 said:

ok I understood but then if I do not speak English it's no use taking the beta pack at $ 30 as hang the one at $ 15

Well I am sure if you can read in English then you will be fine but it is up to you if you want to start playing before the full game in the modules and beta. But you can use / type in English, it just means all the interfaces will be English only until the full game releases and not in other languages

In conclusion if you can read in English and not talk/ write then you will still be ok to join in early because you can chat to people in your own language in the servers.

On 27/12/2017 at 4:37 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Eh bien, je suis sûr que si vous pouvez lire en anglais, tout ira bien, mais c'est à vous de décider si vous voulez commencer à jouer avant le jeu complet dans les modules et la version bêta. Mais vous pouvez utiliser / taper en anglais, cela signifie simplement que toutes les interfaces seront en anglais seulement jusqu'à la sortie du jeu complet et pas dans les autres langues

En conclusion, si vous pouvez lire en anglais et ne pas parler / écrire, vous serez toujours autorisé à vous joindre tôt parce que vous pouvez discuter avec des personnes dans votre propre langue sur les serveurs.

no you did not understand my question so I do it in French . Ok, alors ma question ne s'est est que vous les mettiez des serveurs où on peut parler France mais pas "traduit" juste interagir avec des joueurs français  . 

Je la mets en Anglais  au cas ou où : Ok, so my question is that you put them servers where we can speak France but not "translated" just interact with French players.

3 hours ago, Marwane78 said:

no you did not understand my question so I do it in French . Ok, alors ma question ne s'est est que vous les mettiez des serveurs où on peut parler France mais pas "traduit" juste interagir avec des joueurs français  . 

Je la mets en Anglais  au cas ou où : Ok, so my question is that you put them servers where we can speak France but not "translated" just interact with French players.

If you want a french only server, then Official servers are not the ones you will get one for but you can find a French only community/ private server. Official servers will stay "English Only".