Sign in to follow this  
AlioNiroti

Simple question ! x)

Hello ! i have a basic question

if i buy the Founder pack for 30$ 

I'm instantly Citizen ? or i have a topic to create etc... ?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, AlioNiroti said:

Hello ! i have a basic question

if i buy the Founder pack for 30$ 

I'm instantly Citizen ? or i have a topic to create etc... ?

Thanks.

Hey there, the title underneath your name as shown here: https://gyazo.com/940079aee0eb7853db93002da953ffcf  is nothing to do with the pledge and is to do with post count. The title on your profile is to do with likes for how much you contribute good answers and things into the community.

Best regards,

Luckyduck.

Ow , okay thanks x) , but if i buy the Founder pack i got the "key" of the beta server , with 0 "presentation" etc.. ?

4 hours ago, AlioNiroti said:

Ow , okay thanks x) , but if i buy the Founder pack i got the "key" of the beta server , with 0 "presentation" etc.. ?

Your account will have access to download the launcher that you will access the game through. There's more than 1 server.

• Like 1

And , for french people , did u have or do you work to that ? french server etc... or just french buy a server on ur website?

On 19/12/2017 at 3:29 PM, AlioNiroti said:

And , for french people , did u have or do you work to that ? french server etc... or just french buy a server on ur website?

You can rent servers at full game release but for modules and Beta the servers will be only Official ones. The main language for all Official servers will be English and will be hosted in US, EU and possibly Asia. If you want to create/ are looking for a French language server, you will have to either rent one yourself at full release or find a community specific to that Language. Here is where some communities are starting to form and be found: http://www.identityrpg.com/community/forum/36-private-server-discussion/

There is a French community post already in that section, and if you go to the post you can found out more about the community!

Best regards,

Merry Christmas!

LuckyDuck.