Sign in to follow this  
CaptainSlaymore

Will there be a mod kit or mods available on private servers?

Question

I am just wondering if we will be able to mod rented / private servers with immersive and even more realistic content, and will there be a modding community for Identity that will be able to share / upload / download content like on Nexus mods? Also, has Identity partnered with any hosing sites like Blue Fang Solutions. The reason i ask is that there is always room to add realism and immersion into any game, and seeing the team here gave us the ultimate ARMA mod, it just seemed ok to ask.

Thanks

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, CaptainSlaymore said:

I am just wondering if we will be able to mod rented / private servers with immersive and even more realistic content, and will there be a modding community for Identity that will be able to share / upload / download content like on Nexus mods? Also, has Identity partnered with any hosing sites like Blue Fang Solutions. The reason i ask is that there is always room to add realism and immersion into any game, and seeing the team here gave us the ultimate ARMA mod, it just seemed ok to ask.

Thanks

Unfortunately no mod support, it could be added far in the future, but won' be on release. Private servers will have an admin control panel where then can toggle certain rules.