Sign in to follow this  
zackyboy18

specialty jobs

id like to see some kind of construction or ship building in dry docks ive spoken to some others who would like to see it as well
maybe a way to do it is say its done in stages like u bring the materials then npcs or something start working and 10 mins later that stage is done like if it was for framing after the 10 mins the frame would render in or something house construction could be used the same way rendered in stages or something this is just and idea and suggestion up to this lovely team what to do with it

there could be preset designs but could be customized like say paint materials etc 
heres a shortened version of stages of ship building would be abit similar to construction of houses too
 01 Design & Production planning
02 arrival of steel
03 Primer coating & Cutting of steel
04 Processing of steel & Sub assembly
05 Block assembly
06 Outfitting for blocks & Block joint on the dock
07  Sea Trial 
08  Naming and delivery ceremony

6 hours ago, zackyboy18 said:

id like to see some kind of construction or ship building in dry docks ive spoken to some others who would like to see it as well
maybe a way to do it is say its done in stages like u bring the materials then npcs or something start working and 10 mins later that stage is done like if it was for framing after the 10 mins the frame would render in or something house construction could be used the same way rendered in stages or something this is just and idea and suggestion up to this lovely team what to do with it

there could be preset designs but could be customized like say paint materials etc 
heres a shortened version of stages of ship building would be abit similar to construction of houses too
 01 Design & Production planning
02 arrival of steel
03 Primer coating & Cutting of steel
04 Processing of steel & Sub assembly
05 Block assembly
06 Outfitting for blocks & Block joint on the dock
07  Sea Trial 
08  Naming and delivery ceremony

There won't be a construction job and Houses are pre-made in the world.

In the far fetched future after full game release they possibly may add in house construction but not for a while yet. (It is not a promise it will ever be put in the game and so don't get your hopes up.)

11 minutes ago, zackyboy18 said:

what about the ship building?

Ship building has never been asked about but (IMO) I doubt it will have a chance like houses. I can ask and get a answer for you but I am pretty sure it will be more a no, however it definitely won't be in the game before full release or even just after it. I will ask and we can see what the answer is.