Smil3yGuy

House purchase

Hey guys im just wondering weather there will be a limit on how many homes you can buy to stop a couple of people owning loads and stopping other people buyingm Thanks and sorry if this has been bought up before

I dont think anyone asked this before, at least didnt saw it. Im sure there will be a limit to homes you can own because it would suck if some rich players can buy all the houses. 

But im sure @LuckyDuck can tell us something about this :3 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I dont think anyone asked this before, at least didnt saw it. Im sure there will be a limit to homes you can own because it would suck if some rich players can buy all the houses. 

But im sure @LuckyDuck can tell us something about this :3 

Thanks i hope there is something in place to stop some lucky person owning to many well hopefully they have lots of houses to purchase haha 

1 hour ago, Smil3yGuy said:

Thanks i hope there is something in place to stop some lucky person owning to many well hopefully they have lots of houses to purchase haha 

There won't be more houses or even as close to the amount of player slots of a server. You can own 1 house I believe.

28 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

There won't be more houses or even as close to the amount of player slots of a server. You can own 1 house I believe.

But there was talk of being able to rent houses out to people ???

You can buy 1 house live in it or rent it.If you rent it you have live in a apartment or on the streets=homeless or your car 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, kmk777 said:

You can buy 1 house live in it or rent it.If you rent it you have live in a apartment or on the streets=homeless or your car 

Thank you i understand it now :)