Rhys1101

Transport and delivery buisness

It would be good if there was some sort of business to transport and deliver cars/food/clothing etc and also partnership with other members

I think that it will be possible to work in a transport company and cooperate with other players, since I heard about the possibility of starting a farm and promoting your fruits to the players (and for this, you probably need a truck or something like that)

• Like 1

There's like a gazilion people starting those companies here on the forums. So yes, it's possible. But there will be hefty competition. At times, it seems as if it's the only job in Identity. That and self-proclaimed assassins who'll get bounties or warrants for their arrests every time they go to "work". :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhys1101 said:

It would be good if there was some sort of business to transport and deliver cars/food/clothing etc and also partnership with other members

http://www.identityrpg.com/info/ Here on this link is a great place to do your research in the beginning and then go also to the 2 FAQ's linked in my signature.