Нужно сделать игру в миллион раз интереснее ГТА, для этого нужно больше заниматься стратегической составляющей, а не добавлять все разновидности машин.Хороший пример х-3 prelud Альбион и тактика и стратегия, торговля, всё есть, тут нужно просто совместить Х-3 , Гта  и Симс и добавить реализма,чтобы не было такого как гта, все друг друга херачат и всё тупой экшен бездумный, игра должна требовать умственных способностей, тогда в неё будет интересно играть.

Please if possible post a English version as it might be hard for non-Russian (I assume) people will be able to read this. And if it's a good suggestion thats a shame.

(Google translated for those interested) - It says:
You need to make the game a million times more interesting than GTA, for this you need to deal more with the strategic component, and not add all varieties of machines. A good example is x-3 prelud Albion and tactics and strategy, trade, everything is there, just need to combine X-3, GTA And Sims and add realism, so that there is no such thing as GTA, all of each other khachat and all the dumb action mindless, the game must require mental abilities, then it will be interesting to play it.

• Like 3

The translation is messy, but I get what you're trying to say. I agree. It needs to be satisfying to play, and not a mindless grind with each car or item more expensive than the last