Assuming it isn't a violent crime such as armed robbery, assault, or murder; would you be offered bail. 

For those unsure as to exactly what bail is: Bail is money that you pay to the court that allows you to be released until your court date, if you break no other crimes and follow the conditions of the bail, you will receive the money back.

In real life the bail price is determined by an individuals wealth, would that be in the game as well?

I'm not too certain on bail, but there is trials so it may be a possibility. But, I do doubt it because the developers made it sound like once you get imprisoned you can request a trial if you have a lot of jail time. Once you request a trial, random citizens are requested for jury duty immediately.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whitefeather said:

I'm not too certain on bail, but there is trials so it may be a possibility. But, I do doubt it because the developers made it sound like once you get imprisoned you can request a trial if you have a lot of jail time. Once you request a trial, random citizens are requested for jury duty immediately.

ok thanks for the info.