YouKnowBro

Arresting Process

Hello everyone aboard the hype train! I was wondering how arrests would work. Is this going to be like GMOD DarkRP where you just hit em' with a baton and they dissapear off to jail or do you have to taze them if they don't comply, handcuff them, transport them, etc.

Thank you for the help!

Have you played Asylum's current Arma 3 life servers? I hope the arresting process is something like that. Police have to taze, handcuff, transport and ticket or jail citizens.

On 25/04/2017 at 2:08 AM, GlassofWater said:

Have you played Asylum's current Arma 3 life servers? I hope the arresting process is something like that. Police have to taze, handcuff, transport and ticket or jail citizens.

Probably unlikely, it's possible that we might have to transport the suspect to the actual jail itself

• Like 1

On 5/10/2017 at 5:49 AM, Scott_UK said:

Probably unlikely, it's possible that we might have to transport the suspect to the actual jail itself

Im hyped for that.

On 10.5.2017 at 11:49 AM, Scott_UK said:

will we be able to get ouf friends out of the jailtransport process? 

CO_qepKUAAAQ7bf.jpg
That moment when the cops realise they need two handcuffs to get one moster cuffed :D

The arresting process will work in a good way hopefully, I guess you'll get taken to jail and you will go through the process of being handed in. 

On 2017-6-5 at 9:50 PM, CrimesBane said:

On 2017-5-10 at 10:49 AM, Scott_UK said:

I will have to confirm with Motown this is actually how it is, but yes i'm assuming you will be able to, I will get an answer from Motown when possible 

• Like 2

On 6/5/2017 at 4:50 PM, CrimesBane said:

CO_qepKUAAAQ7bf.jpg
That moment when the cops realise they need two handcuffs to get one moster cuffed :D

Well if this goes like i'm hoping where you have to transport them instead of poof they're in jail then probably. You should be able to ram them off the road and free your buddy. The problem is how would you know what patrol car / transport and what jail they are going to.

• Like 1