Sign in to follow this  
GotYourSix

"Police" forum tags.

I think we should make forum tags that say "Police" for people who are officers. This would strain out some of the people that claim to be officers who are really not. This could also allow for the devs to see what actual police officers think about mechanics they are putting in place.

In doing this, we would have officers provide proof that they are commissioned, so a picture of a badge, id, or take home car. This obviously will change on a case by case basis depending on said individuals policy on sharing that type of info. 

I think this is actually a good idea just because it would be neat to see actual police officers and know who you are socializing with and if they are a cop overall would just be a cool feature great idea!

The problem with this idea is that the system for adding the police tag to your forum would have to be automated as people can just become police for the tag only then quit the career keeping the tag.

14 minutes ago, Judgement said:

The problem with this idea is that the system for adding the police tag to your forum would have to be automated as people can just become police for the tag only then quit the career keeping the tag.

He sounds like he is talking about in "Real Life".

but I think that they shouldn't get a tag because that is not needed but it still is a cool idea but the info is out on the internet and other sources as far as I am aware and so they don't need police officers specifically if they like the idea or even what they think and more that we as one "The community" can say and the opinions of all should matter and not just "Real Life" police officers.

• Like 1

Virtual Law enforcement and Real Law enforcement and anyone else out there should just be all labeled the same, since the forums is infact out of game.

Yeah this sounds cool it could work as well but then it will just make extra effort to do all of that and then if someone leaves they have to remember to take it off them on the forum and also I think others people will want tags like gang tags and politicians tags etc... so could work in some ways but other it might not.

On 4/7/2017 at 5:53 AM, DaHzxrd said:

Yeah this sounds cool it could work as well but then it will just make extra effort to do all of that and then if someone leaves they have to remember to take it off them on the forum and also I think others people will want tags like gang tags and politicians tags etc... so could work in some ways but other it might not.

Yeah, if Police Officers received a special tag in the forums, everyone else would think it's unfair for them because the police are after all, just another career path, and so are gangs and companies, etc. But, it would be a good way to eliminate the people who claim to be a police officer and aren't actually police officers, which could erase potential scams. In my opinion, we shouldn't have these tags, though.

On 12/04/2017 at 5:27 AM, Orbiit said:

Yeah, if Police Officers received a special tag in the forums, everyone else would think it's unfair for them because the police are after all, just another career path, and so are gangs and companies, etc. But, it would be a good way to eliminate the people who claim to be a police officer and aren't actually police officers, which could erase potential scams. In my opinion, we shouldn't have these tags, though.

I agree with ORBIT here because otherwise everyone would want a special tag for their career, and there is a lot...